LAKE SUPERIOR BARN RENTAL FEE ARRANGEMENT
To reserve Lake Superior Barn:
- Renter makes contact via phone or email with Tom and Nicole Wolfe. (see below).
- Owner emails the Reservation and Rental Agreement Form to you.
- Renter returns the signed “Reservation Agreement Form” with a check that is equal to 1/2 full total amount of payment due + the $1000.00 damage deposit. (including applicable taxes of 5.50%)
- A Reservation Confirmation and receipt of payment will be sent to renter upon owner receiving the above form, and 1/2 payment and $1000.00 deposit.
- Full payment is due no less than 45 days from reserved date of arrival.
** Reservations and dates are not held until Rental Agreement Form and 1/2 of total balance due is paid (+ $1000 deposit).
At least 14 days prior to the arrival date (providing that the balance of the rental fee and the damage deposit have been paid), owner will send to the renter directions explaining how to access a key to the cabin and a list of items that are supplied by the cabin.
- All cancellations must be made in writing through email or mail.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to occupancy date will receive full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to occupancy date will receive back ½ of the accommodation and full damage deposit and tax.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to occupancy date and ‘no shows’ will forfeit the entire accommodation but will receive back damage deposit and tax.
- Forfeiture of the accommodation will not apply in the event the owner is able to secure alternate booking for dates cancelled.
Deposit and Payments:
- Credit Card Payments accepted via Pay Pal – incur a 2.8% fee
- Please note NOTHING is confirmed until full payment and Damage Deposit ($1000) is received.
- There is a $1000 Damage Deposit… please submit by personal check, which will be held.
5.50% tax will be applied to total rental charge: State (5%), County (0.5%)
** $40 daily charge with approval- ( no cats allowed… sorry!)
~ Sorry… NO SMOKING
* For Reservation Information see Vacancy Calendar, then call or send an email:
Nicole @ 612-296-7731